RSS
Wecome to my Blog, enjoy reading :)

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

TOA and JET video

I applied to be a Tokyo Orientation Advisor. These are the people who receive the new JETs and guide them when they first arrive in Japan. I believe I am the first person from my country who's chosen to be a TOA. I was accepted and I am super-psyched to be meeting the new JETs. A friend of mine will also be coming in, so I am very excited about that.

I also got an email from CLAIR (the organisation that oversees JET) to participate in the JET video. Keeping my fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good news! Hope you can make that video

That's one thing I hate about JET tho, you guys get all those nice work opportunities and we, the freelance or Interact ALT, are considered as little more than crap by the government...

 
Copyright 2009 Nihon no Barbados-jin Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Ezwpthemes