RSS
Wecome to my Blog, enjoy reading :)

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Ajisai

I am exhausted- fuzz clean out. Elementary English Activity takes a lot of energy. First you have to plan the activity, then you spend all night, colouring and cutting out stuff and then you have to run around with the kids in class. Teaching back home was a million times easier than this. I don't have much to say today. I am exhausted. I planned on going home to sleep but I found out I have ajisai tomorrow. It's also been on my schedule and I assumed it was some assmbly thign or something. It seems to actually be a special ed class. I have no idea how to approach. Which is why I am at ICO (shopping centre) about to go looking for materials for them.

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Nihon no Barbados-jin Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Ezwpthemes